1. Wheatgrass Juice is one of the best sources of active chlorophyll available today. Still, to grow the complete benefit, the chlorophyll necessity arise fresh from a living wheat plant.
2. Wheatgrass juice is an active neuropath because it holds all minerals well-known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is really rich in protein, and holds 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
3. Wheatgrass juice holds up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder. The chlorophyll molecules closely be like that of the hem in molecule, the pigment which pools with protein to arrangement haemoglobin. The major change is the chlorophyll molecule holds magnesium as its central atom, and the hem in molecule holds iron. The molecular structure of these two elements is almost identical in all other respects.
4. Chlorophyll holds enzymes and superoxide disease, a copper-containing protein found in matured red blood cells. This enzyme decomposes superoxide radicals in the body into a new adaptable form, thereby helping to slow down the aging practice.
5. Chlorophyll is the first product of light and, therefore, holds more light energy than any other food element.
6. Wheatgrass juice holds crude chlorophyll (as opposed to pure) and can be engaged verbally and as a colon insert without side effects. In addition, scientists have not ever found wheatgrass to be toxic in any amount when given to either animals or humans.
7. Science has confirmed that chlorophyll captures growth and development of unfriendly bacteria.
8. Chlorophyll can be removed from many plants, but wheatgrass is superior because it has been found to have over 100 elements needed by man. If grown in carbon-based soil, it grips 92 of the known 115 minerals from the soil.
9. Liquid chlorophyll has the ability to get into the tissue, where it can actually refine and renew them.
10. The bland relaxing effect of chlorophyll (wheatgrass) gels are very beneficial to the treatment of various skin diseases including the outer and fundamental layers of the skin, including: itching and burning of the rectum; ivy poisoning; weeping and dry eczema and even in situations caused by creature bites or infection.